Critics call it engaging, utterly comprehensive, practical, and no nonsense. In it, you’ll find strategies and tools for handling every aspect of marketing a consulting practice–from building market visibility to creating winning proposals and pricing your services.
Read the book that author and consultant Ford Harding predicted will become a “standard reference” for consultants.
Proven Guerrilla Marketing tactics specifically designed for consultants
With Guerrilla Marketing, Jay Conrad Levinson revolutionized the way marketers do business by defying the conventional wisdom that effective marketing means spending big bucks.
He devised highly successful marketing strategies that rely on creativity, imagination and energy—instead of money—to get the job done.
Now, Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants, written with consulting veteran Michael W. McLaughlin, applies the power of guerrilla marketing to the hyper-competitive business of consulting.
From management consultants, accountants, and lawyers to professional speakers, technology consultants, and web designers, all professional service providers need new and powerful marketing programs to attract and retain clients.
Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants will show you how. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of consulting or new to the profession, you’ll find hundreds of ideas to jump-start your practice. This step-by-step guide covers it all, including:
- Thirteen guerrilla marketing secrets every consultant should know
- Breakthrough strategies to optimize the market power of your web site
- How to create a guerrilla marketing plan for your practice
- When publishing, speaking, and advertising make sense as marketing tools
- How to know when to pursue a client project and when to walk away
- How to develop consulting proposals that win
- Why relationships are the ultimate competitive weapon and how to establish them
Inside you’ll find strategies and tactics for handling every aspect of your marketing plan—from building market visibility to pricing your services. Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants is more than just good advice—it’s an owner’s manual for your consulting career and practice